Sunshine Online for Parents
Give Your Child a Head Start in Reading and Maths
- Over 900 e-books (Levels 1–30+)
- Over 2,000 interactive activities focusing on phonics and words, comprehension, vocabulary, spelling, grammar, fluency and writing.
- Apple and Android Apps
- For use on all devices
- Requires internet connection
- Allows up to 3 concurrent users to be logged in
- 12 month subscription
NEW FEATURES (May 2022):
- All content at all three Learning Spaces in Sunshine Online is available to children as a huge library of titles and activities.
- Parents can log in up to three children per family. They can choose to be either hands-on or hands-off with their child’s progress.
- If parents want more control, they can tailor content to their child’s abilities or interests. They can access their Admin to see progress and results.
- At log in, children can see their progress, get certificates and trophies, and unlock new avatars.
Add up to 3 children/students
Turn on assign books
Choose individual books or literacy level to assign
Child logs into student area and books appear that have been assigned
Sunshine Online includes a great selection of highly engaging texts by different authors, they offer narration and text highlighting to support the reader. Each e-book is followed by interactive activities.
The non-fiction e-books feature high-interest and age-appropriate topics. Some of the text include video. Many of the texts are ideal for inquiry-based learning and support STEAM education.
Sunshine Online includes fun, interactive activities that explore a wide range of skills. As the programme develops, many of the activities become more open-ended, allowing students to demonstrate their understanding of the text in creative ways.
The Staffroom section provides teaching support resources. These include teaching notes, activity sheets, curriculum-linking documents, Skill Overview Charts etc.