Parents: Check if your child’s school already subscribes to Sunshine Online as home use is covered in that subscription.
Sunshine Online for Parents
Every parent or caregiver wants their child to do well at school and to develop a strong foundation in literacy and numeracy. Success in reading and maths is essential for your child’s ongoing achievement and confidence. Sunshine Online will help your child learn to read and develop important skills as they become independent readers.
- 900 e-books (Levels 1–30+)
- Over 2,000 interactive activities focusing on phonics and words, comprehension, vocabulary, spelling, grammar, fluency and writing.
- Apple and Android Apps
- For use on all devices
- Requires internet connection
- Allows up to 3 users to be logged in
- 12 month subscription
NEW FEATURES (May 2022):
- All content at all three Learning Spaces in Sunshine Online is available to children as a huge library of titles and activities.
- Parents can log in up to three children per family. They can choose to be either hands-on or hands-off with their child’s progress.
- If parents want more control, they can tailor content to their child’s abilities or interests. They can access their Admin to see progress and results.
- At log in, children can see their progress, get certificates and trophies, and unlock new avatars.