Sunshine Online for Schools
An effective literacy programme delivered digitally
Sunshine Online is a digital literacy and maths programme. There are over 900 fiction and non-fiction books, all with voice-over and activities, that can be used for literacy learning and practice with hundreds of skills activities, as well as project-based inquiry for STEAM writing and research. There are 91 books covering 22 levels introducing mathematics. Sunshine Online is organised into three Learning Spaces for Emergent, Early and Fluent readers.
New Zealand primary schools can apply for a free grant from the Pye Foundation to access Sunshine Online free for 12 months. Click the link below.
All about Sunshine Online
Sunshine Online Content
- Over 900 books (Levels 1-30+)
- 24 Letter Combination and 32 Word Family books for early readers
- 26 Alphabet books
- 91 books covering 22 levels introduce mathematics within the context of engaging stories
- Over 2000 interactive activities focusing on phonics and words, comprehension, vocabulary, spelling, grammar, fluency and writing
- For use on all devices
- Choose between a managed or non-managed account