During a wild storm, an elderly man has to be rescued from his little boat. The weather washes seaweed, driftwood and plastic rubbish onto the beach. So Team Turbo decides to organise a beach clean-up.
- For students who have completed the Sunshine Phonics programme
- Fully decodable text (with some tricky words)
- Short chapters to maintain interest
- Innovative text features and graphic elements such as illustrations, maps, raps and glossaries
- 40 pages
- 130mm x 200mm
- Free teaching notes and student worksheets for each title available from the Teacher Resources page (coming soon)