Maddy and Team Turbo go to the beach so that Maddy can take fun photos for a competition. They notice a sea lion and he isn’t happy. He has a strip of plastic around his neck. The children get help for the sea lion and Maddy takes a different kind of photo.
- For students who have completed the Sunshine Phonics programme
- Fully decodable text (with some tricky words)
- Short chapters to maintain interest
- Innovative text features and graphic elements such as illustrations, maps, raps and glossaries
- 40 pages
- 130mm x 200mm
- Free teaching notes and student worksheets for each title available from the Teacher Resources page (coming soon)