Evie is only six but she has a good memory for numbers. When she and Nonna are nearly knocked over by a blue car on a crossing, Evie remembers the number plate. Then she hears about a blue car seen speeding away from a burglary in a sports shop. Evie starts to put two and two together.
- For students who have completed the Sunshine Phonics programme
- Fully decodable text (with some tricky words)
- Short chapters to maintain interest
- Innovative text features and graphic elements such as illustrations, maps, raps and glossaries
- 40 pages
- 130mm x 200mm
- Free teaching notes and student worksheets for each title available from the Teacher Resources page (coming soon)